Please join us virtually to catch-up on the latest news from CCC Maker colleges’ team leaders and students on July 20-24, 2020 as well as learn from other entrepreneurship and maker communities. You are invited to participate in the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) week-long maker-focused event, make/SHIFT Virtual.
This is a great way to connect with maker educators guiding students in developing the entrepreneurial mindset and to recharge for the fall semester. This resource is coming to you online since we couldn’t meet-up in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho in June 2020 for make/SHIFT 2.0 due to COVID-19. (Save the date May 6-8, 2021 for make/SHIFT 2.0 in Idaho.)
How it works
- On Monday, July 20 through Friday, July 24, NACCE will host two daily webinars at 12 PM ET and 3 PM ET.
- Topics will be focused on a variety of relevant, practical and insightful topics surrounding the maker community.
- You can purchase individual session tickets or the full-week pass.
- The kick-off webinar is free to all.
- If you participate in 100% of the sessions, you will receive a make/SHIFT Virtual Digital Badge.
Who is speaking from the CCC Maker Community
- Clare Sadnik, Art/Makerspace Faculty, Moorpark College
- Dr. Melody Graveen, Dean of Instruction, Career and Technical Education, Moreno Valley College
- Ana McClanahan, Dean of STEAM, College of Alameda
- Donnell Layne, Director, STEM Innovation Center & Makerspace, Moreno Valley College
- Zack Dowell, Instructional Design and Development Coordinator, Folsom Lake College
- Maura Devlin-Clancy, CCSF MakerSPHERE Coordinator and Faculty – CNIT Department – Web Development Programs, City College of San Francisco
- Students include: Nicole Shuman, Student, Folsom Lake College; Leah Vass, Student, Laney College and Connor Challis, Student, Sierra College.
Register now for NACCE make/SHIFT Virtual being held July 20-24, 2020.