In May and early June, CCC Maker Colleges celebrated the completion of the seed grant makerspace planning phase.
- 28 colleges presented their implementation plans at the culminating event on May 19
- Van Ton-Quinlivan, Vice Chancellor, Workforce & Economic Development Division, CA Community Colleges hosted a reception for participating colleges on the eve of the Culmination Celebration.
- CCC Maker had a booth at the Bay Area Maker Faire and Carol Pepper-Kittredge, Statewide Project Manager, was on two panel presentations
- Deborah Bird and Carol Pepper-Kittredge as well as several colleges participated in the Maker Ed 3rd Annual Maker Educator Convening in May and held a Higher Education meet-up at the event
- Deborah Bird and Salomon Davila, CCC Maker TAP, have been meeting with colleges to refine their implementation plans and proposals due June 16
Read the rest of the articles and check the calendar in the June CCC Maker Newsletter.