In the November 2017 CCC Maker newsletter and update, read about the latest activities being conducted by the CCC Maker Technical Assistance Provider and implementation team as well as how colleges are integrating making into curriculum, offering internships, building college makerspaces and developing ecosystems to support students in gaining skills to launch their careers.
- 2504 students accessed makerspaces
- 105 student activities were hosted totaling 7,828 hours of making
- 92 employers were recruited and provided 426 hours of support, advice and instruction
- 100+ students have been recruited or are being trained for work-based learning
- 49 professional development activities were conducted focused on entrepreneurial and maker curriculum